We're a legal U.S. Private Company not affiliated with the USCIS and our service fee does not include the government's fee which you can read more about it HERE

* * Take our Free Eligibility Test * *

Replace A Stolen Or Lost Green Card

Green Card Holders that have lost, got stolen, or many other cases we specify below, should apply for a Green Card Replacement process through Form I 90.

When should you replace your green card?

If any of the conditions listed below fits your case, then you should start your Green Card Replacement process:

  • Your Green Card was lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed.
  • You got your Green Card before you were 14 and you have reached your 14th birthday (unless your card expires before your 16th birthday).
  • Individuals that have "Commuter Status" or are automatically being converted to permanent status should also replace their Green Cards.
  • You have a previous version of the permanent resident card (e.g., USCIS Form AR-3, Form AR-103 or Form I-151 – all no longer valid to prove your immigration status) and must replace it with a current green card.
  • Your Green Card contains incorrect information or you have legally changed your name or any other biographic information.
  • You never received your previous permanent resident card that was issued to you by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

If your case fits in any of those conditions then start now your green card replacement process!.

When will I receive my new Green Card?

It will take an average of 8 - 9 months to receive your new green card, But in just 8 weeks you will receive a receipt notice from the USCIS that you can use as a valid replacement of the green card while you wait for the real one.

Why Should You Renew Your Green Card?

These are the main reasons why you should always replace your green card if you have lost it or it was stolen:

  • You cannot apply for a new job. Employers cannot legally accept an expired green card from a job applicant or an applicant without a green card, so an expired or lost/stolen green card could cause you a disqualification from a job opportunity.
  • Re-entry to the United States after travel abroad requires a valid/unexpired proof of permanent residence. If your green card is expired or you don't have it and you plan to re-entry the U.S. you might be required to pay a steep re-entry fee or this could even create you delays or more significant immigration problems.
  • You cannot apply for a driver's license or renew it without a green card.
  • You cannot apply for mortgage loans to buy a house since most mortgage lenders will require a current valid green card.
  • You cannot apply for U.S. Citizenship. The U.S. Naturalization process requires a valid - not expired green card.

Expired Green Card

Has your Green Card expired?.
If your green card has already expired or is about to expire then you should apply for a renewal of green card through Form I-90. Click here to read more about renewing a green card.

Did you know?

Did you know that immigration attorneys charge an average of $250 just for the consultation, and $600 for doing your I-90 application?. That is a total of $850. We only charge you $295!. You save $555. We have over 10 years of experience on immigration cases and over 10,000 cases done with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

How to replace your green card

1 Green Card

Check HERE if you qualify to renew or replace your green card

2 Form I90

Complete online your green card renewal application. You can save your progress and come back anytime.

3 Get a new Green Card

Print, sign and mail your application, and that's it!. Easy, quick, stress-free and you have the guarantee that you completed your green card renewal process with no mistakes.

The advantages of working with us

application to replace green card

We save you 80% in
service fees

We charge only $295 because we don’t charge you for an office fee or an immigration attorney fee. Our system is a fast and affordable way to renew your green card.$540 USCIS' filing fee not included

permanent resident card renewal

Better business bureau
a+ rating

We have a very clean record with the Better Business Bureau which we are proud to show.

replace a green card

We have done over 10,000 cases over the past 10 years

Over the past 10 years we have worked in over 10,000 cases with a 99% approval rate.

form i 90 green card renewal


24/7 Email support. An Immigration consultant will read your messages and respond to your questions quickly and accurately. Phone support also available for our paid service during office hours! A real human being you can call directly for any question or concern you might have. We speak spanish too!.

replace a green card


We're dedicated to safeguarding your personal information when it's stored in our systems. We keep your personal information secure with SSL encryption.

form for renewal of green card

Secure online

We never save any of your credit card information. We use third party secure software to process your payment.

our customer's satisfaction is our
best guarantee

how to renew my green card

Angela Hernandez - Virginia

"USCIS forms are long and confusing, but through this website's system all that process is so easy..."Read more

replace stolen green card

Carlos Lopez - Texas

"I couldn't afford a lawyer so I used greencardreplacement.com service and everything went great..."Read more

i lost my green card

Consuelo Jimenez - Georgia

"Very good experience. It’s a great online service you’re providing. Will recommend to others."Read more

green card replacement

Miguel Campos - Maryland

"Me ahorraron bastante dinero y tiempo. Muchas gracias greencardreplacement.com"Read more

green card replacement

Juan Perla - Montana

"I needed to renew my green card and I was scared about the whole process after my friend’s experience. Hopefully I found this website and started my application here..."Read more

renew expired green card

Richard Galindo - Florida

"Thank you greencardreplacement.com for your service. Your system is fast, easy, cheap and efficient."Read more


We are not associated with the U.S. government and we do not sell forms. Forms are free and you can get them here:

Verify us

We have an "A" rating in customer service with over 10,000 clients satisfied, just click here to view it:

Green Card Renewal application

Other services

We also offer assistance for the following cases:

> Green Card Through Marriage
> K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa
> Naturalization
> Conditional Permanent Resident

We accept

how to file form i 90 online Green card renewal Permanent Resident Card Renewal Replace Lost Green Card